Temporary residence visa
Important to know
A temporary residence visa is issued for 4 months for the citizens of Hungary, other countries and persons without citizenship who are allowed to enter the Russian Federation for temporary residence based on the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (Russian FMS) decision.
A temporary residence visa may only be single-entry.
For the application for a temporary residence visa one must submit:
- The Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation regional Office decision;
- A passport with no less than 2 empty pages for visas, valid for 6 months from the visa expiry date;
- A visa application form filled in on the website visa.kdmid.ru, printed and signed personally by the applicant;
(When choosing the location where you will be applying for your visa it is necessary to indicate the Visa Office, where you are planning to submit the documents).
The Russian Visa center can complete a visa application on your behalf.
- A colour photography 3.5x4.5 cm with a light background with a clear frontal view of the full face without tinted glasses or a headwear (except for the persons who in accordance with their nationality or religious beliefs are depicted with a headwear on their passport photography). At the Russian visa center in Budapest you may ask for the additional service “Express Photo”;
- A certificate of a negative HIV test of a foreign citizen in case of applying for a visa authorizing a stay longer than 3 months
Please note! A consular institution reserves a right to request additional documents for a visa application, invite for an interview or extend the duration of a visa processing.
The consular and the service fee may be paid in the Visa Office.
Fees and time schedules
For the citizens of Hungary
|Processing Wait Time||Consular Fee||Service Fee||
|Delivery by courier *|
|Regardless of the consideration period||26100 HUF||8000 HUF||34100 HUF||+ 5000 HUF|
*For detailed information and courier delivery terms and conditions click here
Please note! If you are a person without citizenship or you are not a citizen of Hungary or European Union, please specify the cost of your visa by contacting an operator of the call-centre.
The visa processing fees and time schedules for citizens of other countries and persons without citizenship are calculated according to the “Consular fees of the consular institutions of the Russian Federation”.
To fill in an application form
To fill in an application form go to the website visa.kdmid.ru
Filling in the application form
In the Russian Visa Office you can use a service of having the application form filled in. A fee for the service is added to the service fee and is 1500 forints. One may request this service during the submission of the documents for the visa processing.
The Russian Visa Center offers its clients the following additional services:
Important to know!
- Requesting any of the aforementioned services does not affect the visa review time at the Consular level, and does not guarantee the approval of the visa.
- The cost of any selected services is in addition to the standard service fee.
- All aforementioned services are provided at the voluntary request of the applicant.
- Please familiarize yourself with all terms and conditions of the selected services prior to requesting them.